Job Seekers FAQ
If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!
The best way to reach us is through the Contact Us page. Your information will be reviewed and entered into our professional network and a recruiter will contact you to schedule a confidential and convenient time to speak with you directly. Have time now? Give us a call!
Our recruiters are here to help you reach your career goals. And best of all, there is never a fee for our service. We will schedule a convenient time to talk directly with you about your professional experience and career goals. From there we will discuss potential job opportunities and how we can help you reach those goals.
Our recruiters work on positions nationwide. No matter where you are currently located, or where you desire your next job to be located, our recruiting team can help.
Visit the Job Openings page for a list of jobs currently available. However, all jobs may not be posted, so if you are considering a job change, contact us for up to date opportunities.
Yes, we always maintain your information confidentially. We know that changing jobs is a big decision and respect your desire for privacy through the process. Rest assured that your name and information is never shared without direct consent from you.
We recruit for all types of positions. Our positions range from the technical to executive level. We are always recruiting for professionals with these credentials:
- Certified Coding Associate (CCA)
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- Certified Coding Specialist – Physician Based Practice (CCS-P)
- Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA)
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS)
- Certified Documentation Improvement Practioner (CDIP)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC, CPC-H)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS)
- Certified Professionals in Health Care Quality (CPHQ)
- Certified in Health Care Compliance (CHC)
- Certified in Health Care Privacy Compliance (CHPC)
- Registered Health Information Administrators (RHIA)
- Registered Health Information Technicians (RHIT)
- Registered Nurses (BSN, RN)